From outdoor refreshments while cruising in a boat to edibles on the most adventurous treks, an electric cooler revamps the staple camping companion: No ice required. Plentiful space and a steady coolness for the bacon, eggs, and beer in the CFX electric cooler. Reliability and productivity without compromising. The groundbreaking electric compressor technology built into each Dometic powered cooler leaves less to worry about and more time to take in what drives you outdoors—whether that’s the open road, winding paths, or an exquisite resting place under the stars.
The Dometic CFX3 45 electric cooler has been recognized with an award for its ability to take on weekend camping trips. Boasting the same size as its 35 counterpart, but two and three quarters of an inch taller, you can plug the car refrigerator freezer into AC (110-240), DC (12 volt / 24 volt), or solar power. It helps that the cooler uses less energy than a standard 60W light bulb. The fender frames are lightweight and the aluminum alloy handles are strong enough to withstand difficult backroads. To top it off, its high-performance compressor is designed to keep noise and vibrations to a minimum. Furthermore, you can connect your cooler to your phone via Bluetooth and make temperature adjustments without leaving your seat.
The Dometic CFX3 45 electric cooler is one of our favorite car camping essentials.
- Generous storage capacity of 46 l to fit 67 cans
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protected edges and aluminum alloy handles
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to –7 °F
- Easy-to-read High-Resolution Color Display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of cooler performance
- CFX3 App allows temperature control via WiFi or Bluetooth and provides performance history
- 3-stage dynamic battery protection system prevents dead car battery or allows deep draw on dual batteries
- Active Gasket Technology provides a superior seal to retain cool air and minimize power consumption
I’m thoroughly impressed with the CFX3 45, how it fits perfectly in the back of my 2017 Jeep Wrangler and connects to the 110 outlet between the rear seats. Setting it up was a breeze, including connecting it to Bluetooth. To call this stylish machine quiet is an understatement—I had to get down on my knees just to hear the compressor or fan working. My kitchen fluorescent light makes twice as much noise! The Dometic PLB40 also fits snugly in the back, next to my camping gear and the 110 outlet so I can charge it easily.
[$1,049.99 at dometic.com]