The Scree 32 Backpack, made by Mystery Ranch, in collaboration with outdoor apparel manufacturer Danner, is designed to keep your load light on the trail. It has a variety of pockets, so you can store snacks and extra layers without having to rummage through the main compartment. This efficient design keeps you light and ready for your next adventure.
This mid-size daypack has ten uses in one pack. Suitable for outdoor, travel and city outings, it’s an ideal bag for both quick trips and overnight ventures. Mystery Ranch’s adjustable harness allows you to customize the fit of this trusty backpack quickly and easily. It can do it all.
See more versions of the Scree 32 backpack at Mystery Ranch, which also comes in Black, Copper, Del Mar and Lizard colorways.
- Hiking backpack designed with trail shoe legends Danner
- Durable nylon uppers with the longevity and durability you expect from Mystery Ranch
- Quick-access three-zip design into main compartment
- Zippered lid pocket for easy access to essentials
- Small zippered pockets on waist belt for small items
- Water bottle pockets and hydration reservoir compatible
- Futura yoke that microadjusts to a variety of torso lengths
- Removable waist belt for customizable carrying options
- Double-layered bottom for durability
Skyblue Featured Video: Mystery Ranch Scree 32 | Mid Sized Daypack
One pack = 10 uses. This mid-size daypack fills a sweet spot in your pack quiver, functioning for a spectrum of outdoor, travel and urban pursuits. From ambitious day trips to austere overnighters, the SCREE has you covered. With their adjustable yoke, it’s quick and easy to dial in the fit on this workhorse rucksack. This mid-size, technical daypack offers ready access to your hiking kit via their signature, 3-ZIP design. The SCREE is a versatile pack with an ideal capacity for most of your outdoor adventures. Long days require ample agua, so the SCREE is both hydration compatible as well as offering easy-to-reach water bottle pockets. For smaller essentials you want to keep organized, there’s a spacious zip pocket built into the lid as well as on the waist belt.