We just listed our Philadelphia based adventure van Longs Peak on Outdoorsy.com. Here is a rundown of the key features of the adventure van. Roam through Philadelphia and beyond with Adventure Vehicle Rentals. We have all the gear you need, including camping gear, all-terrain vehicles and more, so you can spend less time making lists and more time making memories.
Longs Peak Adventure Van
Purpose-built to take you just about anywhere you want to go, the 2021 Longs Peak is the perfect vehicle for Your adventure in the Northeast. Every cubic inch of the interior has been designed and tested to maximize usability, flexibility, and durability. Upfitted with smart features everywhere you look, Antero Adventure Motors have crafted a vehicle that is as functional as it is beautiful.
The Longs Peak, built on the proven, 3-liter, 6-cylinder turbo diesel engine from the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Standard Roof Van, puts 325 pounds per foot of torque through an all-wheel drive system, equipped with high/low range mode. The Longs Peak is built on the 144-inch wheelbase version of the 2.5 ton van, which is recognized as a high performing van. It’s Mercedes chassis delivers extra power and unrivaled quality, allowing you to make the most of every moment both on and off the road.
Inside, the Longs Peak’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a 200-cu. ft. gear garage with a DayDreamer Multi-function Bed. The bed is the heart of the van, but why can’t it do more? Our Longs Peak van converts from Sleep to EAT to Work in seconds. The design is easy to lift, and takes up very little cargo space when stored. There isn’t anything else like it.
A full galley, including 4.6 cu ft refrigerator, microwave, induction cooktop and bar sink and a cassette-style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a right-sized power package boasting 210 amp hours of Lithium Ion battery storage, 180 watts of rooftop solar, a 2000 watt inverter and outlets everywhere you need them. You can stay for days wherever the road or trail takes you.
Sits up to 2 passengers / Sleeps up to 2
- Model: 2021 Antero Longs Peak
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 22 gallons
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Seatbelts: 2
- Water Capacity: 18 gallons*
- Power: Dual-Battery & Solar
- Heating: Yes
- Bathroom: Dometic Portable Toilet
- Length: 233.5”
- Width: 92.3”
- Height: 10’
- Interior Height: 6’3”
*Note: This van is “winterized” from mid-October to late March. During these months we install a simple 11 liter system with hand pump so you can still use the sink. Can’t use the kitchen sink and the exterior shower.
- Upgraded off road wheels and BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires, which have the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rating (exceeding the Rubber Manufacturer Association’s requirements for traction in severe snow and winter weather).
- Side steps
- LED site lights
- Roof rack system
- Rear bumper step
- Roof vent
- Vented side windows
- Bug screens and privacy screens
- Custom interior lighting kit
- External shower station port
- On-board air compressor
- Powered awning
- Food and cookware storage
- Pivoting driver and passenger seats
- Stand alone Bluetooth audio system
- Fuel-fired coach heater with automatic altitude adjustment
- 4.6 cu ft refrigerator, microwave, induction cooktop and bar sink