The Elements Tech Case Max is designed to keep you clutter-free and it can transform into a sling helping you stay hands-free when on the go.
The Elements Tech Case Max from Alpaka is the perfect way to organize and protect your devices when you are on the move. It’s constructed with durable 840D ballistic nylon and honeycomb 200D ripstop nylon, making it resistant against wear and tear while keeping your tech items secure from any misfortunes. Plus, its weatherproof YKK zippers and integrated cable pass-through provide extra protection during rainy days so that your electronics stay dry.
This case has twelve pockets distributed throughout three compartments, designed to fit your iPad Mini 6, headphones, charging cords, and other items. The accordion-style layout provides a clear view of the contents within, while the pockets hold everything securely in place.
The Elements Tech Case Max is an incredibly versatile product. It can be stored within a backpack or briefcase, providing convenience to commuters who need their hands free to move through packed urban areas. Or, by attaching the adjustable strap, it can easily be converted into a sling bag.
- Transforms into a sling bag (strap included)
- Accordion-style organization
- NEW: Slate Grey X-Pac® VX21
- Dark Green X-Pac® VX21
- Hot Orange X-Pac® VX25
- Black X-Pac® VX21
- 100% carbon neutral
- Fits an iPad Mini 6
- Fits a foldable headphones
- 840D Ballistic Nylon back panel
- 12 thoughtfully designed pockets across 3 compartments
- Blood orange honeycomb 200D Ripstop Nylon
- Weatherproof fabrics and YKK zippers
- Integrated carry handle
- Cable pass-through
- Compatible with the Magnetic Stabilizer Strap