The Drift is a new concept tote bag built to carry a wide array of gear for work, play, and travel, and is one of the most versatile bags Mission Workshop has ever created.
Purpose-built pockets for your laptop, tablet, phone, documents, keys, and water bottle are complimented with a cavernous 28-liter main compartment for clothes, camera equipment, gym gear, books, food, and whatever else you need to take with you.
For daily work commutes on foot or by train, The Drift fills the role of an all-around daily laptop bag. On weekends and evenings, it acts as a traditional tote for trips to the beach or market and on multi-day trips it’s a weekender duffle and laptop brief combined into one.
The Drift is easy to carry by hand or over the shoulder with medium length grab handles and an adjustable/removeable shoulder strap. A luggage handle pass-through adds flexibility and ease of use for longer travel.
Available in Mission Workshop’s high-tenacity HT500 textile, MultiCam® Black Camo Cordura® or Dimension Polyant X-Pac fabric (VX Version)
- Body Fabric: Available in HT500 high-tenacity nylon, MultiCam® Black Camo Cordura®, and Dimension Polyant X-Pac fabric (VX Version)
- Includes adjustable shoulder strap
- Dedicated padded pocket for up to 16″ laptop (accessible from exterior of bag)
- Zippered tricot-lined smartphone pocket
- Large zippered organizational pocket with interior zippered mesh compartments for small accessories, notebook, business cards, pens, etc.
- Zippered external flat pocket for iPad, Kindle, or small books
- Flat interior pocket for documents, magazines, notes, etc.Luggage handle pass-through
- Available in Black, Gray, Brown, Navy, Yellow, Olive, Orange and Black Camo colorways
- Made in small batches in the USA
- MSRP: $255 Standard, $295 for VX versions.
- External dimensions: 15″ Tall x 7.25″ Deep x 14.5″ Wide
- Internal volume: 1,700 cu. in. (28 L)
- Weight (empty): 2.8 lbs.
Featured Video: The Rhake : Weatherproof Laptop Backpack by Mission Workshop
The Rhake is built to hold everything you need for work, play, and the occasional overnight. It holds a laptop, tablet, documents, large headphones, power chargers, water bottle, keys, notebook, food, and accessories.
About Mission Workshop
In 2009, Mission Workshop’s humble beginnings took root in an alleyway in what was once referred to as “The Messenger Ghetto,” in the Mission District of San Francisco. Created out of the desire to build gear as tough as it is beautiful Mission Workshop has always been about passion and product. Utilizing nothing but the very best materials, researched designs and stylish looks Mission Workshop sets the standard in utilitarian bags and beautifully tailored apparel made from performance fabrics. Made to endure, guaranteed forever.
Skyblue Overland purchased the Mission Workshop The Drift Tote in the Orange VX colorway on August 24 for testing and personal use. We listed the The Drift Tote as one of the Essential Products For Your Next Fall Adventure.